My Child at School
Trinity Academy Leeds is striving to become a paperless academy. My Child at School (MCAS) enables all parents to download an Apple or Android app and access a range of additional information including details of achievement points, behaviour points and their child’s timetable. Parents will of course receive any information automatically, the app simple offers a range of additional benefits.
Once installed on a device, or accessed via the MCAS website, parents can log-in using the school ID and a unique username and invitation code, please contact the academy for further details.
Parents will also use MCAS to add money to their child’s dinner money account, stationery shop and trips. By topping up your account your child will be able to use our cashless catering system to purchase food at break and lunchtime.
Benefits of the system include:
• Completely secure and easy to use
• You can see what meals your child has been purchasing
• Saves you from searching for cash and improves the security of payments
• If your child receives free school meals you can top this up so they can make a purchase in the morning or at break
• Pay for trips in affordable instalments
• Purchase any stationery needed
• Support available if you are unsure of how it works